Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: The age old question

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    chloe dont forget..my phone sex toy too..*nods*

  2. #22
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    heidi, damnit, just do me so you'll quit askin yourself if its cheatin or not... get it over with and never bring up another one of these internet age old questions again [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well this isnt about why people do it...It was about if they do it ..Is it cheating..
    There are a million reasons for why people do it..but I will add this because I think its ironic...
    People say that women cheat on the net because they are lonely married or not...They are missing something in their real lives....fair enough

    I have been chatting for about 5 years..and I can honestly say alot of the men I have met...Like needy women....They like to be able to think they are "fixing" things..Or be the knight in shining armour.....My guess is they probably couldnt handle a strong independant woman in real time...someone who dont "need" a man..and well the internet is the best choice if you have that void to fill...
    ALTHOUGH.....whether i think its cheating...Well I dont.....to a certain extent....If both know reality from fantasy it can be harmless and fun...
    As for telling your "other"...I flirt all the time in real life..at work..when I go to bars...its harmless and I dont run home to tell anyone......I dont believe honesty is the best policy in all aspects of life....If your grounded and know in your heart that your not cheating...then I guess in that case its not...but my opinion changes daily..*L*

    Blaze is it cheating when I lust you? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    ...::comes back to do this one just one more time....

    k, first off im probably gonna regret posting this but feel as i should....i've been chatting for a long time now and i've met a lot of good friends in doing so, some theres a bit more luv for and some i don't miss there crazy face at all. so this is my thinking, its a question and a matter of opinion but after what ive been thru these past 3 weeks, i can tell ya this much, i wish my hub had been sitting here talking to people like the ones i've met rather than sleeping over at someone else's house as he did...i chat and im a big gurl so i make my choices on how far the chatting goes....as for him and his choices...well all i can say for that is...at least i came home.

    and for 2 more cents... well....*L* call me ill give it to ya *L* j/k....remember its a matter of opinion and situations arise in this ol' life that changes your way of thinking, so like heidi tomorrow will be a different day and another opinion...as for today...after i see what he's done hell i aint done nothing wrong lol and yup thats cuz its my opinion of me *L* *drags out the halo*

    heidi, i need a weekend with you now *L*

  5. #25
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm certainly coming out of my shell....Im not as shy as I used to be....its been hard...but I think finally I can speak my mind somewhat without being afraid...thank you all for understanding.... [img]cool.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bitch! It's not only an insult, it's a way of life! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You know, I never came here with the intention of getting to know anyone. I was just the guy who said anything at anytime, be it funny, perverted, offensive, or light hearted and happy. But I've gotten to know quite a damn few of you personally. I've heard more opinions in just over a year than I ever thought I would in ten lifetimes and they've all been fantastic in their own way. I've never met a single one of you, never sat down at a resteraunt and kicked my feet up on the table and had a cup of coffee, but a lot of you I do consider friends and value your views and opinion's on life, sex, love, hate, friendship, cars, and every other damn thing. And I just wanted you fuckers to know that! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A fuck ya fucker that was fucking nice! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heidi [img]eek.gif[/img] ..hehe..so glad you finally "came out".*L

    *puts my feet on rev's coffee table*..kicks back and enjoys the view.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    *hands wizzie the soap*..that was almost like a limp bizkit song wasnt it..*L..
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    <font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ July 20, 2002 05:42 PM: Message edited by: Blazey ]</font>

  10. #30
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *takes soap, and starts washing Blazes Garfield*


    Hehe [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •